Reindeer with their minder were part of the highly successful two day Christmas Fair in Fishguard. The Market Hall provided the under cover venue for the many stalls, supplementing the shops and cafes that were involved in this great occasion, bringing hundreds of visitors and shoppers out, despite atrocious weather on the first day. Santa Claus was also busy to the delight of adults as well as children. A Taste of Christmas Trail took many people into lots of foody places to have a great time and enter for the prize Hamper.
- Amazing win for Fishguard and Goodwick Greening Group October 22, 2018
- Tourism Awards for Wales finalist March 15, 2018
- Finalist in Britain in Bloom 2018 March 15, 2018
- Transition Bro Gwaun Wins Refresh Food Waste Contest March 22, 2017
- What’s was the station cat’s name January 14, 2017