Celtic Quest Coasteering
“Best Visitor Experience in Wales” – National Tourism Awards 2013
Cliff Jumping, Scramble Climbing, Adventure Swimming, Rock hopping and more!
Celtic Quest Coasteering specialise in tailoring a bespoke adventure to suit the expectations and abilities of each adventurer.
Coasteering – exploring a stretch of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in the impact zone where sea meets land.
Adventures can include Cliff jumping from zero to a breathtaking 10 metres!
Traversing along the rocky shore – explore caves and hidden coves. If the waves are rolling in take a spin in the water features including the ‘washing machine’, ‘Tumble Dryer’ or ‘Toilet Flush’.
Connect with Celtic Quest on these Social Networks
All equipment is supplied including a full winter steamer wetsuit (keeping you warm all year round), buoyancy aid, watersports helmet, wetsuit gloves, hood and socks.
We’re normally in the water for 2-2 ½ hours.
Coasteering experience times: 9.30am – 12.30pm, 2pm – 5pm
All adventures finish with a dip (or cliff jumping from the Towers) in the Blue Lagoon, Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series Location 2012 & 2013.
All aspects of the adventure are optional, if you don’t fancy the big cliff jumps or the rougher water, simply float or scramble around them…there’s always an alternative option.
You don’t even need to be a strong swimmer as the kit and equipment is super floaty and your Coasteering Guides will be close at hand throughout your experience.
Go on, jump in to Pembrokeshire!
Nov-Feb – Winter Coasteering – 11am-2pm
Mar-Oct – Morning Coasteering – 9.30am-12.30am
Mar-Oct – Afternoon Coasteering – 2pm-5pm
Go on, jump in to Pembrokeshire!
Coasteering Begins Here!
Awards & Ratings
“Gives you wings…. This was our second time coasteering with Celtic Quest at Abereiddy, St David’s (Where they did the Red Bull cliff diving in 2013). It was better than the last time which we didn’t think would be possible. Gaz and Al took us out this time and what a rush it was, especially doing the big jumps into the blue lagoon at the end. We had a mix of abilities from the daring to the cautious but there is something for everyone from swimming and making your way across the rocks to genie jumps, belly flops and higher jumps. Thanks guys!”Ryan – June 2014
“Fantastic Experience…. This was my third coasteering event and I have to say it was the best of the lot. I would like to thank Clio and Gaz for providing the right balance of safety advice coupled with some well judged banter for a group of 10 lads.
The reasons for rating this event so highly.
1) The location. We went straight from the changing area into the sea. On previous occasions there has been a 20 minute walk or a minibus ride to the start area.
2) The kit. It may have been good fortune or good judgement from Clio but the wet suite actually fitted this time.
3) The final jump. The reality it that with a group like ours it is all about how high the final jump is and the lagoon jump at the end was the highest jump I have done so far. It was high enough that the whole group fell silent as we prepared to make the final leap.
4) The pictures and videos. Within 15 minutes of us getting back to the changing area we had a USB stick with all the pictures and some videos of the day at a price I would consider great value.
5) On a few occasions when we were jumping off some of the lower levels we were encouraged to perform various poses when entering the water. When you see the pictures at the end you can see why. There are some stunning pictures.
I can highly recommend Celtic Quest Coasteering and will always remember that the zip goes at the back! Make sure the zip goes at the back.”Ian – June 2014
“Amazingly good fun!!!…. Gaz and Cleo were superb in coaxing my 9 and 7 year old sons around the coast. They want to come back again tomorrow. What better way to explore the coast line than by playing whilst you go. Progressively bigger jumps encouraged the brave to leap into the abyss. Seeing my 9 year old jump from a truly scary height made me realise I had to get on and follow suit or forever be deemed a chicken.
This is something for the whole family and we will be returning again soon.”