Janes Fishguard – Coffee Shop
After a complete renovation of the three buildings, Janes Fishguard a small family business, opened their doors in December 2005 as an expanded wool, haberdashery and new coffee shop.
We are unfortunately located on the narrowest section of the High Street so many people stumble upon us accidentally but are pleasantly surprised at what they find. There’s always a warm welcome and we are a popular meeting place for locals throughout the year. The coffee shop is deceptively spacious; the front room leads into the back coffee shop and open plan kitchen and continues into the garden. The rear garden is a place of tranquillity and is a hidden gem for garden lovers and right in the centre of Fishguard.On a lovely sunny day we feel it’s a real treat for the senses to sit, relax and listen to the trickle of the pond and the birds chirping in the background.Dogs are welcome in the garden.
The coffee shop serves quality Segafredo coffee and delicious homemade cakes, breakfast and light lunches (lasagne, our beef burgers, our mackerel pate, salmon fish cakes, to name just a few), all made by us from local suppliers where possible and our home grown produce when in season. For hot chocolate lovers, we claim to serve the best, come and try you will not be disappointed! Or try our bara brith a must when visiting Wales.
Connect with Janes Fishguard
- All food made on site, using local and home grown produce when possible and we are very conscious of minimizing our waste
- Wi-Fi available
- Gift vouchers
- Gluten free options
- We make our own soya milk
- Take away Segafredo coffee
- Outside seating – dogs welcome
- Preserves and chutneys made with our seasonal produce
- Cash or credit cards accepted
- Parking in Parc-y-shwt car park and walk through to the High Street or Co-op up the road, if you shop there also